Atlantic Outboard was started by Paul Cusson in 1988. For over 30 years, we’ve provided New England with the finest in fishing boats and boat service. We’ve always taken a no hassle, no gimmicks approach to both sales and service, and have come to be known throughout New England as “The Outboard Professionals.”
- 1996 Built current facility
- 2009 Named largest Evinrude dealer in the world
- 2010 Owner Paul Cusson purchased Westbrook Marine Center, the former Ritt’s Marine, and completely revamp the marina. Improvements include brand new docks, new power stations, new filet tables, new aluminum gangways, and much more.
- 2012 Picked up the Robalo and Pursuit line
- 2016 Purchased the former Kelsey’s Marina and completely revamp marina with dredging, new docks, and more. Our latest acquisition expands our Westbrook Marine Center facility across the Patchogue River!
- 2018 Built new state of the art service facility
- 2019 Renovated and added to our showroom
- 2021 Revamped AtlanticOutboard.com website
- 2022 Completed the acquisition of Portland Boat Works & Harbor One Marina. For the 7th consecutive year, we are ecstatic to announce we’ve been selected as one of Boating Industry‘s Top 100 Dealers in North America. Not only were we ranked #16 this year, but we also received the coveted “Best in Class” award for having the best Service Department in North America! Our passionate, knowledgeable and dedicated team’s constant commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is unparalleled. Thank you and congratulations to our staff on this recognition of their hard work!